Tuesday 11 May 2021

Year 7 and 8 - Sailing

LI: To create a DLO telling the audience about sailing trip.
For this C.A.R.E award activity, I created a poster talking about what some of the year 7 and 8s were able to do during their sailing trip at Akarana Yacht Club. I talked about the three different rotations and the activities.

For this activity, I provided information about each activity and a brief introduction to the year 7 and 8 sailing trip. I also included an image of the Quest boats versing eachother.

This C.A.R.E award activity links confidence to under C.A.R.E because I had the confidence to sign up for sailing and go on the water. This was a scary but exciting experience because I enjoyed learning how to sail.

I found this activity fun because I was able to retell my sailing experience and thought back on the fun activities that we did during our trip. I had a very big opportunity to share the activities that I participated in at sailing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.