Monday 8 March 2021

Ko wai ahau?

Kumusta, my name is Bella and I am a Year 7 in LS2. I am part Maori, Irish and Filipino. In school, my favourite subjects are Reading and Writing because I have the opportunity to challenge my abilities in literature. In my family, there are 8 people: my mum and dad, my two sisters, my brother and myself. My favourite foods are Indian fried rice and Oi Sobag (cucumber kimchi). Some things I like to do are cooking, reading and watching Netflix. Something I would like to accomplish in 2021 is to become more confident in myself and be more involved in activities inside and outside of school.



1 comment:

  1. HI Bella it is Vivienne again just to say since I read your information about you I am also a Filipino do you know how to speak filipino

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.