Thursday 6 May 2021

Teacher Set Task - Create a Student Camp Evaluation Form

LI: To complete a teacher task - Student Camp Evaluation.

For this teacher set tasks for the C.A.R.E award activities, I created a student camp evaluation form which asks for the year 7 and 8 student's opinions on the different parts of camp.

The form asks questions about what their favourite part bout the cabins, activities and catering was, what the camp staff and teachers should plan/improve next time and they also have the opportunity or choice to add any other comments about their camp experience.

This links to attitude because I had the right attitude towards the people that suggested I do this, and I completed it with a postive attitude towards what I was doing and the people around me.

I really enjoyed this activity because it was easy, simple and quick. I was also able to think about what people might feel like sharing about their camp experience and writing down the questions.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Bella,This is amazing because this looks really fun to do and I think I would love to do this myself if I went on camp with my class. This reminded me of when I was supposed to go camping with my class last year but because of covid-19 we couldn't go so hopefully I get to go camping either this year or next year. If you have already been on camp with your class then maybe next time you could add some photo's of you on camp. If you have been on camp where did you go on camp? Taliyah

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.