Friday 7 May 2021

Personal Passion

LI: To create a DLO about your personal passion.

For this C.A.R.E award activity, the participant was sent to create a DLO talking about something they have a passion for. One of my personal passions is artistics because it is all about creativity and expressing yourself through art and original creation.

I created this DLO using images related to art, I talked more about my passion for art and told the audience that my favourite form of art is abstract paintings. I explained why I favoured this kind of art and gave some examples of abstract art.

This activity links to Excellence and Innovation under C.A.R.E because it requires the right kind of motivation to complete this workpiece and be able to explain your passion to an audience.

I really enjoyed this C.A.R.E activity because I was able to share one of my favourite things in life to an audience using a DLO poster.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.