Friday 7 May 2021

Thank You Letter

LI: To write a thank you letter to a teacher or staff member.

For this C.A.R.E award activity, the task was to write a letter to a teacher or staff member. I wrote a thank you letter going towards Mrs Speight who works as a head office lady because I think she deserves told grattitude after years of hard work for our school.

I recall my letter saying something along the following lines: "Dear Mrs Speight, thank you for all your years of hard work. It is very appreciated! I would like to tell you how grateful we are to have you at PBS!"

This C.A.R.E award activity links to respect because we have to show and tell how respectful and grateful we are of a teacher or staff member at our school, and be respectful towards them at all times. Especially in this letter.

I really enjoyed this activity because I was happy to be able to make Mrs Speight smile, and share my grattitude for her hard work and commitment to Panmure Bridge School.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.