Friday 7 May 2021

LS2 Site Guide

LI: To give a short guide to the LS2 site for beginners.


For this teacher set task under C.A.R.E, I was sent to create a short DLO giving a guide of how to get around the LS2 site. The aimed audience is at people who don't understand how to get around our site and for new students who have recently been introduced to our school's learning process.

I filmed short tutorial videos explaining what each link or area of our site leads to and where that explanation applies. I filmed 2 videos, one explained about how to understand the subject you are doing and the areas of our site home page.

This C.A.R.E award activity fits under Excellence and Innovation because I did the right thing by sharing my understanding and knowledge of our class site to people who didn't understand or know how to get around it.

I enjoyed this activity but it took a while because I made some mistakes during the filming of the videos, but I found it fun to create a tutorial and guide to our class site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.