Thursday 13 May 2021

Netball Game

On Tuesday, 11th of May, the netball team for 2021 played at the Stone Fields courts representing Panmure Bridge for the first time this year.

First, we had a 20-30 minute practice time to warm up, do stretches and shuttles. The goal shoot, keeper and defence practiced shooting while the other members of the team such as wing defense, attack and center practiced passing and recieving.

We were facing Saint Cuthberts and I played wing attack in the first game, went offside in the second and played wing defense in the third. I believe that we lost by one or two goals, however I really enjoyed this game.

I enjoyed playing against Saint Cuthberts even if we lost, because I am still new to netball and have only had three training sessions after school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.