Friday 7 May 2021

Family Dinner

LI: To make dinner for your whole family.
This C.A.R.E award task was to create dinner for your family, and I created honey-marinated beef and vegetable tacos using the Hello Fresh guide.

I used beef, onions, honey, vinegar, spinach leaves, carrots, baby taco wraps and garlic aioli sauce to create this meal. I also used olive oil, salt and sugar along the way.

This C.A.R.E award activity links to respect because I have to respect my environment by keeping it clean while I cook, and I have to respect the equiptment and objects I am using by using them correctly.

I enjoyed this activity because I had a fun time cooking this meal and I was able to feed my family as well as learn how to make a meal. Now I am able to make this without using instructions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.