Friday 7 May 2021

Motivational Posters

LI: To create 3 motivational posters using quotes from inspirational people to help others.




For this C.A.R.E award task, the objective was to create 3 different posters based off of motivational quotes said by people that inspire others. These posters are meant to encourage others with whatever they are going through.

The quotes I chose for this activity were: 'Whatever you are, be a good one', 'What is life without a risk?' and 'If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far you can't hear them anymore.'

Underneath the motivational quote, I provided credit to whoever made that quote and a short description of the meaning behind the quote. I also included images to give a visual reference to whoever made the quote.

I think this activity links to Excellence and Innovation because creating these posters using our understanding of hidden meanings to find out what these inspirational quotes mean requries Excellence and Innovation as well as displays that you are able to use what you know to find out information that wasn't directly stated.

I enjoyed this activity because I was able to research and find different quotes that motivate a lot of people as well as using skills I already know how to use and have learnt before to tell the audience what the quote I have chosen to do this task on means.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.