Wednesday 19 May 2021

Te Reo Challenges - Maori Dictionary

LI: To create a Maori dictionary of things we use daily.

For this Te Reo Maori challenge created by Miss Pryde, our objective was to create a DLO giving the English and Maori term for five to ten things or items we use daily as well as give sentence examples using the Maori name.

The ten objects that I chose were a toothbrush, pencil, whiteboard, eraser, cereal, a computer, scissors, a ruler, a chair and earphones. I gave two sentence examples for each object talking about how they help me daily and what they are useful for.

I enjoyed this Te Reo challenge because I was able to expand my understanding of Maori words that I use daily and create a Maori dictionary.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bella I am Vivienne I am from Belfast school I really like How you put the pictures next to the so we know what the maori word is and how do you know the maori words did you search it you must of did a lot of hard work .Vivienne

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.