Thursday 6 May 2021

Tutor someone who needs help with a skill

LI: To tutor someone who needs extra help with a skill.

The purpose of this activity was to share your knowledge and understanding of a task with someone else who needs help with understanding the activity or completing it.

For this activity, I helped Aiden complete his must-do tasks for the corresponding week. I explained to him the task in a way he would understand, I gave him examples of the activity using my own work. Once he understood, I answered any questions he had and helped him blog his work.

This C.A.R.E award task links to attitude because I required the right kind of attitude to help someone else with a skill they needed assistance with, and having a positive attitude to be able to help someone.

I enjoyed this activity because I was able to share my knowledge and understanding to help someone in need. I also found this activity fun because I had the opportunity to share my work in person as an example to someone who needs it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.