Friday 7 May 2021

A New Zealander Who has Shown Excellence and Innovation

LI: To research a New Zealander who has shown Excellence and Innovation.
The objective of this C.A.R.E award task is to research and find out about a New Zealander who has been able to show and display Excellence and Innovation. I chose to research about Sir Peter Blake,who is a famous New Zealand film director, writer and producer. He is most famous for directing 'Lord of the Rings' and 'The Hobbit'.

He has shown Excellence and Innovation by entertaining his very wide audience with interesting, creative and original films. Though he had some problems during his career, he still showed positivity as he endured the trouble he had throughout directing job.

This C.A.R.E award activity links to Excellence and Innovation because the task was to research a New Zealander who has shown Excellence and Innovation, and I think that Sir Peter Blake fits the requirements.

I enjoyed this activity because while researching and recording my information on a google draw DLO, I was able to learn some new things about Sir Peter Blake myself and I had a very big opportunity to share what I learnt and understand about this role-model.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.