Wednesday 12 May 2021

How to Label

LI: To create a DLO explaining how to label things.
For this teacher set task under confidence for C.A.R.E, I created a google draw poster giving a short and brief explanation of how to label. This DLO will be used to guide students who don't understand how to label.

In my DLO, I talk about how to understand what you are labelling and how to get the name correct. I proceeded to explain how you can make sure your labelling is right and how you label correctly.

This activity links to confidence under C.A.R.E because I had the confidence to accept this teacher set task and create a DLO that will be used as a class inquiry guide.

I enjoyed this because it was simple and quick as well as fun to create. I found this fun because I enjoyed making tutorials and using my knowledge to help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.