Wednesday 9 December 2020

Maths | Quiz Results

Our maths task was to test our knowledge on addition subtraction, fact families and strand knowledge by taking our partner's quiz.

For the first maths quiz (which contains 20 questions), there was a list of mathematical equations involving fact families, addition and subtraction. The results I got were 19 questions correct and my time was 1 minute and 23 seconds.

For the second maths quiz (which contains 15 questions), a person is given a list of mathematical equations involving measurement, fractions, time and more. The results I got were 15 questions correct and my time  was 39 seconds.

I enjoyed testing my knowledge of fact families and strand (measurement, fractions and more). One thing I think I could improve on is using place value, algorithm or repeated addition/multiplication to solve an equation.

LI: to use knowledge to test knowledge.

  

4 comments:

  1. Hello Bella,
    I enjoyed reading your blogpost about the results of the quizzes. I have also completed this activity. By reading your blogpost, I can understand the purposes of the quizzes that we made for our partner. How hard did you try to make the quizzes and why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Farzana,
      Thank you for giving the positive feedback. My partner and I discussed our abilities and skill set with each other to determine how hard we should make our quizzes. I used my understanding of my partner’s abilities to change the level of difficulty in my quiz. Did you learn anything new and what did you learn?

      Delete
    2. Hello Bella,
      Thank you for taking the time to read and reply to my comment. I learnt new things because of the questions my partner had in their quiz. One of the questions Mahdi asked was how much an ant weighed. When we checked the answers at the end of the quiz, I learned that ants can weigh from 1 to 5 milligrams. Thank you for the time taken to answer my questions. What were your results?

      Delete
    3. Hello Farzana,
      Thank you for the response. My results for the 20 questions quiz were 19/20 questions correct in 1 minute and 23 seconds. My results for the 15 questions quiz were 15/15 questions correct. Thank you for discussing the maths results with me and I enjoyed comment threading with you.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.