Thursday 3 June 2021

How to Make a DLO

LI: teach a Junior how to make a DLO about their learning.

For this task, I created a poster showing and explaining the different parts of a DLO and how you can make a quality DLO about your learning.

I talked about what a DLO is and then talked about the information you should add on your DLO. I then wrote about the pictures you could add onto your DLO so that it is relevant to what you are talking about. I then explained what the layout is and how you can make a quality DLO using a proper layout. Finally, I talked about customizing and designing your DLO and lastly getting it checked off.

This task links to confidence under C.A.R.E because I had the confidence to talk about what a DLO is and provide an information poster so that a junior would be able to understand.

I enjoyed this task because I was able to use my knowledge to help others in need. I am especially understanding of DLO's so I can help others create one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.