Thursday 3 June 2021

Being Cybersmart

LI: create a DLO on how to stand up to bullies, or how to be cybersmart

For this task, I created a poster explaining the ways that we can be cybersmart online. This is an information poster based off of online saferty.

I talked and wrote about not sharing your personal information and not opening any strange links, sites or messages from strangers.

The purpose of this task was to provide information from your own knowledge and share it with others so they understand how to keep themselves safe online.

I found this task easy because I know how to keep myself safe online and not put any personal or private information about anything at risk.

I enjoyed this task because I was able to create a designed and customized poster that also gave information based off of what I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.