Thursday 3 June 2021

Corner Ball

LI: Teach a class of juniors to play a simple game.

For this task, I created an informative poster explaining the rules to corner ball in a way that juniors from any class could understand.

I explained the rules of corner ball and how to play and then I described what the different roles of corner ball do to impact the activity. The different roles of corner ball are the taggers and the runners.

The purpose of this activity was to share information on a game with juniors or other people so they can use that information to play a game.

I found this activity easy because I am familiar with the rules of corner ball and can recall my knowledge quickly. I enjoyed this activity because I was able to share my understanding with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.