Friday 21 December 2018

Day 3 | Summer Learning Journey

LI: list three good things and three bad things about working as a DOC ranger. Explain if I would want to be A DOC ranger.

Three good things about being a DOC ranger is traveling around NZ in the environment, DOC won as a supreme winner At the Randstad Awards and winner of Public sector in 2015-2016 and living on the Great Barrier Island exploring and discovering natural things.

Three Bad things: You could get attacked while trying to communicate with wildlife, Eye tests are needed, DOC thinks that NZ would be the BEST living space.

Would I like to work at DOC?: No, Why? Because I have other important things to be doing. I could help wildlife, without being a DOC ranger.

4 comments:

  1. Hello again Bella, thanks for completing another activity. You are going to be so smart when you go back to school in February since you have been keep up with your reading and writing, well done!

    I've enjoyed reading about whether or not you would want to be a DOC ranger.

    What things would you want to be doing instead of working as a DOC ranger?

    I worry that it might get a bit boring working as a DOC ranger and possibly a bit lonely. I think I need to be around people and be busy with different tasks throughout the day.

    Do you have a dream job that you would like when you are older?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bella,

    What an amazing blog post from you. The image looks amazing. Your listed pros and cons about becoming a DOC Ranger is great. Go on my blog and find out if I want to become a DOG Ranger. Did you enjoy this activity?

    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Bella! I agree that I wouldn't be a DOC Ranger, I don't think the job is suitable for me specifically. You are right as well, you could be helping animals and creatures without having that specific job. I liked reading what you had to say for the Pro's and Con's, then your final conclusion. How and what ways could you be helping animals? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bella!
    I like your blog post about Secretive Skinks. I like the things that you wrote down for Good Things. You are doing an amazing job on the SLJ activities. What is your favourite thing about Skinks?
    Blog you later

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.