Wednesday 19 December 2018

Day 2 | Summer Learning Journey

LI: To find 3 Sports teams that have the word fern in their title and blog about which teams uniform is better to us and why.

This week for the summer learning journey day 2 activity 2, SLJ gave us the challenge to find 3 sports teams that have the word 'fern' in their name and put a photo of that teams uniform next to it. We have to blog about which team uniform we likes best and explain the reason why.

The teams I chose were Silver Ferns, Football Ferns and NZ black ferns. My favourite teams uniform was silver ferns because they had a range of black, and a white design. I made a document to show the teams I chose and the uniforms. Click here to see the document.

6 comments:

  1. Kia ora Bella,

    I am so glad to see that you have already completed so many SLJ activities!

    Unfortunately I don't have access to read your document that you have made. Could you please give me access so that I can read your answer to the activity?

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Talk soon,

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bella,

    I am proud to see that you're doing great at these activities, but is there any chance where you can give me access to read it.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Bella! Great work on finding these sports teams. Do you know what sport each of them play for? That would be some interesting information to include for viewers. Were you able to find any other teams with fern in their name? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Bella,

    My name is Araura and I am from Wesley Primary School.

    First of all congratulations on your amazing post. I love the sports team you have chosen.. Sadly I was unable to access your document.

    Anyway keep up the good work.

    Blog you later Bye 😀

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bella
    I like your blog post about Fabulous Ferns. You havve done an amazing job at this activity. I like how you chose 2 girl teams and then 1 girl and boy team. Out of the 3 teams, which was your favourite?
    Blog you later!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia Ora Bella,

    I love your post about the Fabulous Ferns. Your work is outstanding and I am really impressed on how much work you have done. There is so many ways you can present this, and unfortunetly I had no access to the link you linked to us. I like the description of why you decided to choose the Silver Ferns shirt as it was really simple and was described nicely, I appreciate that.

    Overall incredible and outstanding work Bella, Keep up the amazing work and hopefully we get the chance to see more from you soon.

    Do you know another sports team that has ferns?

    Bye Bella,
    Hinerangi

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.