Wednesday 19 December 2018

Day 3 | Summer Learning Journey

LI: Create a beast

This week for SLJ, we had to create our own beast. First we had to look at a story made by year 7 and 8's. Then we created our beast. Click here for the beast site.

My Beast Tale: The Amen has pitch-black fur and light green eyes that shine brighter than the sun. Their Teeth as sharp as titanium blades, and claws as deadly as the underworld. They have long rounge tounges and tall spikey ears. Their roars are like true nightmares. They run faster than the way the wind blows south, on the coldest night, in the coldest place. They devour anything bigger than the eiffel tower, and eat it whole in one. If you see one.. Say your Prayers. Amen.



6 comments:

  1. Hey Bella

    WOW, this is such an amazing post. I loved reading this. You write really beautifully. It is very descriptive and excitement built in me as I read it.

    I like the phrase ‘their roars are like true nightmares’. I can hear the echo of the Amen in the distance when I read this line. The way you use similes and metaphors to describe your creature makes your writing pop!

    I would love to know more about your creature. Do you think it would be possible to draw a picture of your it?

    This is such a great piece of writing and I can’t wait to read more of your blog posts!

    Have a great evening,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.
    My name is Sam and I am Taking part In the summer learning journey as well.
    Nice job on your post.
    Please comment on my blog at
    https://wpssamuelh.blogspot.co.nz/
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloha,
    My name is Zephaniah and I am a part of doing the SLJ. It is great to see you completing as much of the activities provided on the site. Tino pai! I liked reading your beast description. Your creative fantastic beast story was an amazing and creative book I have ever seen. Keep up the good work!

    Nga mihi,
    -Zephaniah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bella,

    This is an outstanding blog post from you. I love the image. I love your beast soo much. It sounds and looks interesting. I mostly love the words that you used to describe your beast.

    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Bella! Your beast sounds absolutely fantastic. The words you used to describe what it looks like were very detailed and help me create an image in my head. You are very good and writing and describing things. I really loved your tale about 'Amen', especially the last sentence I liked what you did there. This is an amazing quality post, I hope you blog more like this. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bella!
    I like your blogpost about Fantastic Beast. You have done an amazing job. I like how you under lined the descriptive words. What is your favourite thing about your beast?
    Blog you later!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.