Monday 17 December 2018

A Place to Stand | Summer Learning Journey Day 1



LI: To blog about 3 fun facts about NZ for a summer Learning Journey.

This week, LS1 Participated in the summer learning journey activity 1 for day 1. We needed to go onto a site called Fun facts about NZ and pick 3 Fun facts to blog about. I chose questions involving New Zealand's most active Volcano, It's population of trees/nature and some of the mos popular movies made. I made a document to keep track of my questions that I chose and I wrote the reasons why I chose them. Click here to see that slide.

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Bella,

    Welcome to the Summer Learning Journey! We are so glad to see that you have already completed lots of activities. I am a part of the SLJ team who will be reading and commenting on your blog posts over the summer.

    Unfortunately, I don't have access to your slide that you made the answer the question. If you could please give me access to that, that would be great!

    Keep up the awesome blogging!

    Talk soon,

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Bella,

    Welcome the Summer Learning Journey program. It's good to see you being active and completing challenges. This activity about facts is very interesting. I really enjoyed wearing it. I will be reading and commenting on your activities.

    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Bella! Well done on your first activity. It was interesting reading the questions you chose and why. I like how you made a leading D.L.O to your finished work. What fact did you find out about? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bella!
    I like your blog post about the 3 facts of New Zealand. I like how you put your questions on a google doc. I also like how you said why you chose those questions. You have done an amazing job at the SLJ this year.
    Blog you later!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.