Friday 31 May 2019

Reading | Theatre | Kebabs | Reflection


 LI: To build vocab & Expression

This week we performed our second play in the theatre. We had to perform in front of the rest of Mr Ogilvie's reading groups. For our blogpost we have to write a reflection answering the questions that Mr Ogilvie has given us.

1. What did you enjoy the most?
I enjoyed rehearsing with my group to practice our lines because I got to memorise my lines by saying them over and over without having to read off the screen.

2. What was the most difficult part?
The most difficult part for me during reading was when we had to perform in the hall in front of Mr Ogilvie so that he could check how much progress we had done. It was difficult for me because I had not remembered half of my lines which made it harder for me to express them.

3. What would you change in the future?
What I would change in the future is the money operation because people live without a roof over their head because they dont have enough money to pay for protection. I would also change the moral of plays to positive meanings and morals.

4. Do you think your oral language improved?
Yes I do. This is because when I did my first play I didn't include much expression but now I include enough expression to portrait my character in plays.

5. What things would help if your teachers did them?
Some things that would help me are: Examples and Explanation of Information. Examples means that it would help me if I could get an example of the finished task result. Explanation of Information means to get a brief explanation of the task given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.