Tuesday 22 September 2020

Reading | Governing Topics

Governing topics are things that parties hope to put into action when they are allowed. The two most important governing topics to me are 'education' and 'health'.

Education is about how the government should be spending money on schools and students being able to learn new and different things.

Health is about keeping people healthy and preventing sickness from spreading due to the global pandemic that has occured this year.

If I voted and could choose governing topics, I would consider looking at the topics; education and health. Education is an important topic to me because I am still in school and are being educated, and health is important to me because I need to keep myself healthy under our current circumstances.

 LI: to choose important governing topics by summarising all topics.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Bella,
    I enjoyed reading your blogpost and looking at the work you did. I also did this activity and picked the same governing topics. What other topics would you pick and why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Farzana,

    Thank you for the kind feedback. I would choose Community and Inclusion & Media, Culture and Recreation because everyone should have fair treatment, and it is important to know information about the current events. Why did you choose the same governing topics as me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Bella,

      That is a great response. I agree with your reasons and also think that everyone needs fair treatment and everyone needs to know about the current events. I picked the same governing topics as you because I am also a student and currently learning new things. I also need to be healthy during these times. What do you think it requires as a governing body to allow the community to be healthy?

      Delete
    2. Hello Farzana,
      Thank you for the kind feedback. I think, to allow the community to be healthy, it requires medical and health products to be cheaper. Do you agree? What other ideas can you come up with to help the community stay healthy?

      Delete
    3. Hello Bella,

      I really like your answers. I agree with your answer. I think, to allow the community to be healthy, it requires people to be more vigilant with their surroundings, the diseases and viruses. I enjoyed learning new things in this comment thread. Thank you for the information that has been given by you.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.