Wednesday 26 August 2020

Writing | Hyperboles & Personification

I learnt how to use hyperboles and personification to identify images. Hyperboles and personifications are a kind of figurative language.

First, I looked at doing the hyperboles, which are exaggerations.

I observed the images and came up with a situation that included the circumstances in the images, then used hyperbole lists to find accurate hyperboles for the images.

Then, I focused on doing personification, which give an object a human characteristic.

I did the same with the hyperboles and observed the images. I used personification lists to find accurate personification for the images.

LI: to use hyperbole and personification to narrate events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.