Tuesday 2 March 2021

Using Smart Images

LI: To understand how to use the explore tool.

Our cybersmart activiy/challenge was based around instructing people on how to use the google explore tool and how to attribute images.

To use the explore funtion tool, search and image then go to the 'tool' button underneath the search bar. Then press 'creative common use'. This should allow you to find images with free permission to use. 

An image attribution gives credit to the owner of the image, and it lets other people know that you are allowed to use that image freely.

I didn't find this challenge very difficult because I am familiar with attributing and searching for images safely.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bella
    I really enjoyed reading your DLO about Safe Image Searching and found it very helpful. Unlike you I am not very familiar with searching for images as I am new to using a chrome book. I am really pleased you explained how to attribute as I have been wanting to learn how to do this. Your instructions were really clear and easy to follow, so thanks.
    Great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bella

    You don't have to find everything challenging.With your prior knowledge I think you have shared this well in the DLO you have created.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.