Wednesday 3 March 2021

Giant Panda Research

LI: To use our smart searching skills to find information about the giant panda.

After using my smart searching skills to find out about the giant panda I made notes then used my notes to help me write TEEL paragraphs to share my learning. TEEL paragraphs help me/us expand my ideas and structure my/our thinking. My DLO gives information about the giant panda such as it's appearence, catering information and endangerment.

I found this activity fun because I was able to learn more about the giant panda during my research. I found it quiet hard to find valid information from verified sites. I enjoyed recording information on a DLO because I also focused on the layout.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bella
    You have created a really interesting DLO about the Giant Panda. I was really surprised to learn how tiny the Giant Panda newborns are and the fact that sometimes only the strongest are cared for and the weakest neglected. I like how you explained the note taking and TEEL structure you used to create you paragraphs. Good work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.