Friday 19 March 2021

Celebrating the Summer Learning Journey

LI: To celebrate our PBS SLJ participants.




During the end of the year holidays, the Summer Learning Journey for 2020 to 2021 was held. I participated in this program and would like to talk about my experience and about the rewards that were given to the participants.

We were given many fun and exciting challenges to complete and blog about. The activity I enjoyed the most was the Step it Up task for the Optical Illusion activity where I created my own optical illusion art piece and shared it with the world.

It was very fun to recieve the challenges given by Nano Girl, however I could not complete them myself due to the busy holidays. They looked very interesting and in my spare time, would be happy to do them seperately.

Today, the Summer Learning Journey prizes were given out during our weekly school Assembly! The different rewards were given to people who participated, the outstanding comments and blogposts, top participant in the Manaiakalani Cluster and top participant in New Zealand. There was also a lucky draw where four participants had the opportunity to win a speaker.

The prizes were handed out by Mrs Grant, the head of the Manaiakalani Cluster and Miss Paleti, a new recruit to the Summer Learning Journey team. The awards that I had won were the participation award, outstanding blogposts and a speaker.

Finally, I would also like to congratulate Sakshi who was a former student at Panmure Bridge School and is very intelligient. During the Assembly, she won the following prizes: Top commenter, top blogger for Manaiakalani and top blogger in the school.

I very much enjoyed participating in the Summer Learning Journey and completing the activities that were set for us because they were very fun and kept my learning going in the holidays. This is a very special day for Panmure Bridge School, because this is their 6th time (in a row) coming out as top school in New Zealand for the Summer Learning Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.