Thursday 30 July 2020

Writing | Punctuation

I learnt how to use and understand different punctuation marks.

First, we completed a task which helped me understand what the different punctuation marks are and their function.

Next, we worked on a punctuation mark challenge which was to create as few sentences as we could using all 11 listed punctuation marks.

I was able to make two sentences and use all listed punctuation marks. This challenge was made to have people understand the use of different punctuation marks.

I enjoyed this task and making the sentences using the different punctuation marks. I found this task easy, however I struggled with making as few sentences as I could.

LI: to identify the correct use of punctuation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.