Friday 3 September 2021

Maths

 LI: To define the terms and understand the properties of 2D shapes.



Our challenge today was to find the definitions of a 2D shape then draw the shape. I chose to use the shapes tool because it is easier and more efficient, and can also help me familiarise myself with the creating tools.

I found this task fun but challenging because there were complicated meanings to it and I summarised the definitions. One thing I learnt was that paralell lines run opposite eachother for the same amount of length.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bella
    It's great to see you have been able to define and draw the shapes to complete the task and that using the shapes tool not only made it easier, but also helped familiarise yourself with the create tools.
    Well Done

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.