Thursday 2 September 2021

Customizing Our Shoes

LI: To customize a shoe design.
For today, we were given the challenge of designing and customizing our own shoes.The design I chose was a blue colour scheme with the Disney logo on the sole of the shoe and two symbols (related to Disney) on the side.

I chose a blue colour scheme for my shoe design because it is the most recognizable colour when it comes to Disney. I chose a Disney themed design because I knew I was able to keep it simple as well as unique. On the sides of the shoe, I have black symbols of Mickey Mouse and the Sun pattern from Rapunzel.

I enjoyed this task because I found it a way to test my creativity and my ability to design and customize an object. One thing I enjoyed most was making the Disney logo on the sole of the shoe.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Bella
    Your customised shoe looks awesome. I think choosing the Disney logi was a clever idea, as so many people can relate to Disney characters and they are very popular. The blue colour combined with the white and black looks really effective.
    Great job

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.