Thursday 1 July 2021

Vision Board

LI: To create a personal vision board.
A vision board is a poster or a board that displays things that resemble what you want to become, what you want to do, what you want your future to look like or what you want to achieve. This will help you understand more about your yearly or future goals.

For this task, we were focusing on making a personal vision board that displayed the goal we have set for ourself in 2021. On my vision board, my goals are to have a positive relationship with others, socialize and communicate more, recieve awards, for my netball team to be undefeated throughout the season, to have a strengthened relationship with my family and to become more confident over the year.

I enjoyed this task because I had the opportunity to share what I desire and what I want to accomplish in the future within 2021.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.