Thursday 8 April 2021

Brochure

LI: To a collaborative brochure that tells others why Kokako Lodge is a great place to go on camp


Over the last week everyone challenged themselves during the sessions at archery, high ropes, kayaking, raft building, camp cooking, pancake race and team building/orienteering. Our group collaborated to create a brochure that shows others why Kokako Lodge is a great place to go on camp.

I found this activity enjoyable because I used my knowledge of my camp experience at Kokako Lodge to create a brochure using my prior knowledge as well as research.


1 comment:

  1. Namaste bella
    I like the information you put on your brochure.
    I also made a brochure about Kokako Lodge
    What did you find hardest about the activity?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.