Friday 15 November 2019

Reading | Novel Study | The Witches | Setting Description | Comprehension Task



LI: To novel study and complete a comprehension task.

This week we had to read up to expectations as normal. My expectation for The Witches book was to read up to the chapter before 'Mr and Mrs Jenkins meet Bruno'. I needed to read to the end of 'The Mouse-Burglar'. The comprehension task I chose to do was to describe a setting or scene from the story book we chose. I chose to describe the Norway Hotel. I included a picture of the hotel. The Norway Hotel is really big and has over 100 rooms. There is a small swing to the side of the hotel and a bed of grass surrounding the building. There are 2 trees, and only two because of how much wood they have needed to cut down to make the inside of the hotel. An explanation is included and the picture of the drawing I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.