Tuesday 19 November 2019

Reading | Comprehension | Novel Study | Newspaper Article

LI: To novel study and complete comprehension task. 
Again, we had to read to our expectations of our books this week. My expectation was to start from 'Mr and Mrs Jenkins meet Bruno' up to the end of 'Mr Jenkins and Bruno'. 

We needed to complete a comprehension task, I chose to 'write and design a newspaper report'. I had to write about the Witches and dangerous encounters and reports about them in the newspaper. 

The Witches will capture any type of child to attempt to make them extinct forever. They have been physically hurting and making children disappear. I wrote about possible which reports and sightings.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bella,
    Your newspaper article looks amazing. Great job on finishing it off. I have also done a newspaper article on my blog. It was about getting a new principal to replace Ms Trunchbull from Matilda. Here is the blog: https://pbschrishkawng.blogspot.com/2019/11/matilda-news.html

    Otherwise great job Bella!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.