Thursday 8 November 2018

Max Gimblett


LI: Learn about Max Gimblett and Create 3 Designs.
This week we were learning about Max Gimblett and his Quatrefoil Designs.
We Had to create 3 Different Quatrefoils designed on Max Gimblett Style, Armistice and Christmas.

For My Max Gimblett Quatrefoil Art, I was Inspired by my 3 favourite colours and the design arrangement. The colours of the design were red,gold and black. They went onto the background colour of violet blue.

For my inspiration on my Armistice Quatrefoil, I was inspired by peace and poppies, From Remembrance day celebration, Meaning Peace and that Max Gimblett's Golden Quatrefoils symbolised peace.

My Christmas Quatrefoil was inspired by winter,Coldness and weather. I wasn't inspired by Presents, Trees or santa. I created my Quatrefoil Symbolising Coldness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.