Monday 5 November 2018

Armistice Remembrance 2018


LI: Fill in the slide presentation on armistice day on world war 1

This week we had to fill in the information for the slides in Armistice Remembrance 2018. We had to write about poems,songs and information about poppies in world war 1 and in this slide presentation, my partner and I filled out the information in paragraphs using the videos that were given in this slide for us to watch.

We had filled out all the information needed for us to be able to blog this. Armistice Remembrance is about all the people who have fought on their duty to save the lives of whom did them good.

1 comment:

  1. Hello bella,
    I really like your blog post about armistice day, your blurb told me a lot of things that you have learned . I have made an armisice day blog post before but my question for you is , Was this easy for you ? anyway great work and keep up the great work .

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.