Friday 21 September 2018

Inquiry


LI: Create a DLO about our inquiry reflection and write about everything we did for inquiry,Everything we made and everything we played.

This week I reflected on my inquiry and Created this Presentation about everything my group learned incuding the information about our technologies.

2 of my group members had been absent while creating this DLO so me and Ellenora had made a presentation about EVERYTHING. This presentation is called Fortification stages because it is about how our fortified structures (inquiry ) evolved in stages.



LI: Create a DLO explaning how to play our inquiry game

I also blogged about how to play the inquiry game that taught us about Fortification.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.