Tuesday 11 September 2018

In the Beginning Presentation


LI: To Identify the morals of myths/legends/fairytales.

This week I wrote a presentation on the story in the beginning. I have added a summary, Lessons the story teaches and a video. I have learned a lot during this reading must do and I think that is is a good way of learning myths/legends/fairytales.


The short summary I wrote is about the book that I read about how light was created and how Rangi and papa met. The video I inserted into my DLO is about a different story of Rangi and Papa. It's about their children and how humans were created.

 The morals and lessons of this story are how darkness stop good things from happening and sometimes this does not happen often but darkness causes good things at certain times. In the beginning, darkness was all that was there. Humans did not exist at that time nor did light.

 Until particles swirled it created light. That is a short clue of what my story was about.


The beginning story I read was from a school journal 2012 level 3 reader.

 LI:To complete a reading activity to go with the reading must do
 I completed a general knowledge DLO as a reading activity with my reading must do

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.