Wednesday 1 August 2018

Kiwi Can

LI: The LI Was to learn how to communicate and help each other and to bounce back while learning from mistakes.
For Kiwi Can we learned about bouncing back and setting goals for our life. We also learned abut what good goals are and how we plan on archiving them. Resilience means bouncing back, which is when you learn from mistakes, try again and never give up. There are some things you can accomplish when you set goals and challenge yourself. Using plans to make sure you know when and what your going to do next.

We played two games that taught us Resilience and Setting goals for our self. They were called Tag snatch and ball trouble.Tag snatch taught me how to plan for my goals. Ball Trouble taught me How to bounce back when I make my mistakes.

Why we played was because those games were supposed to teach us how to learn from mistakes and to set goals I can archive in my life.

My goal: My goal is to be a part of NASA group. I want to be part of NASA because I like learning about outer space and the solar system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.