Friday 31 August 2018

Dance Mat typing


LI: Is to use this app to learn how to type differently.
This week I Used an app called dance mat typing. This app helps people to type differently. This taught me a new way to write and type words down easily.
Link to this app: Dance Mat typing

This app also teaches other people on how to type quicker and shows them timing skills and how to understand where to type and put your fingers without needing to look at the keyboard.

I think I need to improve on this app is that I need to learn to type quicker and put my fingers in the right place as well as spelling properly when im typing to fast.

I also think that there is another reason I play this is and it is that it has great information and entertainment, instead of bored random words to type.

This game has helped lots of people in my classroom to improve on their typing skills and think this is a good way to learn typing resources and skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.