Thursday 5 August 2021

Thinking Grid

LI: To determine prior knowledge.


For this activity, we answered six questions surrounding water safety and determining our prior knowledge on how to keep ourselves safe in water.  I answered the questions based on what I knew about the topic and eventually researched some information to extend my understanding of water safety and prior knowldge.

Water safety is important because it will help you stay safe in any body of water. It will not only teach you how to swim but how to survive in oceans, rivers, lakes, pools and more.

I enjoyed this task because it was interesting and helpful because I expanded my prior knowledge and found out more information that will help me in the future. Water safety is especially important for NZ kids because there are lots of lakes, rivers, streams and water bodies in our country.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.