Wednesday 18 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey | Day 3 | Activity 1 | Team Players| Rugby Superstars


LI: To list powers 3 powers you want and explain why you want them.

For this task, we needed to show/tell three powers that we would want if we could choose. After we thought of super-powers, we had to explain why we wanted to have those powers and what those powers do. The powers I chose were precognition, omnipotence and manifestation. I would like to possess this power in order to see any dangers that may occur to me or any other person or people.


I would have precognition to use it to see Earth’s future and then try prevent any dangers towards it. I would have omnipotence I would create my own planet. I could be able to hold the universe in my hands. I would fly to the ends of the universe and finally find spaces end. I would have manifestation to be able to be able to create an imaginary friend or to bring anything from my imagination to life. I would also create a UFO and an alien friend and fly to space. I would rearrange the stars to make a new star signs and constellations. 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Bella, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the narrative you shared about choosing your super powers... sometimes being a hero can be fun too, I'm glad you enjoyed the task! What would your superhero name be? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Bella!,
    Wow!, you have really interesting superpowers you would have. Omnipotence seems like a power I would have too. I like how you have not only explained what superpowers you would have, but also what it is. If you only chose one superpower what would it be?

    Fantastic Work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Bella! Wow these superpowers would make great use. Coincidentally, I also chose precognition for almost the same reason. I would want to be able to see what is happening in the future, and prevent possible disasters. I've heard about all of the three, and they have amazing power. I loved reading why you chose them, and how you would use them all to your imagination. What do you think space looks like? Personally, I can't imagine finding an end to space. This was an excellent presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bella!
    This activity you did was great. Remember to re read your text as it might not make sense. What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.