Friday 16 March 2018

Making Predictions

Making Predictions Text title: Basic predictions Prediction Correct / incorrect I think this is a narrative/ recount/ information report/ procedure/ explanation/ persuasion (highlight)

because the story looks made up and fiction. I think the text is about a father that is wanting to pick some Puha with his kids to make some fun art but they feel too tired to do so.
One sentence I might see in the text is: “Come on girls it’s time to gets some Puha”
 I predict that the middle of the story will be about the two sisters and the father go out to get some Puha but get lost.

 I also predict that the kids will get scared and the father tells them to help make a tent/hut.Something might eat their food. incorrect

Then the next morning they go out to find their house and they arrive and the kids feel happy to feel home and say “I hope we do it again sometime!”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.