Tuesday 12 December 2017

Dads lost phone

My dad has lost his phone again. It’s not on the table. He says if we don’t find his phone then he’ll be late for work. My dad has lost his phone again. A giant hunt is on. We’ve cleaned out the living room. Who knows where it is travelled. My dad has lost his phone again. We have searched the bathroom a hundred times but nothing has appeared. The angry look on dad’s face is now such a frown. My dad has lost his phone again. There’s no place we’ve not searched. My sister’s searched but only found a long lost smelly holiday suitcase. My dad has lost his phone again. I’ve scrubbed the bathroom too. No phone in the toilet and no phone in the shower. My dad has lost his phone again. Now my brothers begin to look. Victory at last. Dad’s found it ringing in his bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.